Utilizing experiential-based learning strategies and bridging theory with practice, Jenn is able to work with organizations and individuals to craft tailored workshops, individual or team coaching, day-long in-services, and weekend retreats.
Rates are available on a sliding scale and vary by project. If you’re interested in learning more about my rates, please submit a formal request form via Google Forms.
Below is a sample of topics from Jenn’s experience:
- Interrupting racial and gender microaggressions in the workplace or classroom
- DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging) organizational capacity building and structural change
- Social identity and bias exploration
- Identifying and addressing bias
- Understanding and Addressing Emotional Labor in the Workplace
- White Supremacy Culture in Academia & Racial equity practices
- Surviving and Repairing Toxic Workplaces
- Inclusive and accessible language and practices in the workplace and in workshop facilitation
- Inclusive leadership and management practices
- Addressing and shifting campus climate
- Racial identity development for bi- and multiracial students
- Equity Practices in Supervising and Managing
- Bullet Journaling for mental health and wellness