Utilizing experiential-based learning strategies and bridging theory with practice, Jenn is able to work with organizations and individuals to craft tailored workshops, individual or team coaching, day-long retreats, and weekend in-services.
Rates are available on a sliding scale and vary by project. If you’re interested in learning more about my rates, please contact me at email@example.com, or you may submit a formal request form via Google Forms.
Below is a sample of topics from Jenn’s experience:
- surviving and repairing toxic workplaces
- inclusive and accessible language and practices in the workplace and in workshop facilitation
- understanding racial bias and workplace interventions
- organizational development and structural change
- identifying and addressing bias
- inclusive leadership and management practices
- Title IX and bias, harassment, and violence prevention training for student leaders
- healthy relationships & “Dating while Feminist”
- addressing and shifting campus climate
- self-care and body positivity
- racial identity development for bi- and multiracial students
- supervising and mentoring millennials